Did Frank Ocean Add Riccardo Tisci To His Trophy Case Last Night?

so last night was the met ball.
all our fav celebs showed up dressed in crazy outfits.

x see them all here

riccardo tisci…

riccardotiscithe man behind givenchy,
sat at the same table with frank ocean.
judging from how this picture trail went…

Screen Shot 2013-05-07 at 4.28.16 PM

Screen Shot 2013-05-07 at 4.25.31 PMScreen Shot 2013-05-07 at 4.25.15 PM

Screen Shot 2013-05-07 at 4.07.46 PMScreen Shot 2013-05-07 at 4.07.36 PMScreen Shot 2013-05-07 at 4.07.23 PMScreen Shot 2013-05-07 at 4.07.09 PMand lastly:

Screen Shot 2013-05-07 at 4.06.56 PM

tumblr_mkwmv2fNGo1rqcgtao1_500did riccardo and frankie get a little wet last night?
looks like they’re both on each other’s trophy cases today.
was kanye jealous?
stay tuned to find out.

x instagram

lowkey: i would love to have been in that room last night!
i wonder if frankie did some deep dea diving?
was it the other way around?
or did they both take turns doggy paddling in each other?

i love shit like this.
go frankie!
job well done
if you got the fashion designer of givenchy drawz.

1. YColette said:

I found your site while googling Frank and I am a stan.I think it was tacky for Riccardo to put that bed pic on IG.That’s something RiRi would do not a grown ass man respected in his field.

May 7, 2013
    • ^well I am glad you have joined the foxhole.
      your comments have been great and you keep me on my toes with stuff going on.

i think he was trying to make kanye jealous.
      this looks like one of those moves.
      ive played this card before.

May 7, 2013
      • YColette said:

You may be right all the pics were posted by Riccardo,Frank hasnt posted any of him.Did you see that dress that Riccardo/Givenchy put Kim K in looks like my grandmother’s sofa from the late 70’s

May 7, 2013
      • ^that whole outfit was hideous.

ol1

ol2

ol3

again,
        riccardo was being shady lol
        he knew that shit was ugly.
        from what I read,
        the dress was suppose to be sleeveless.
        kim thought her arms looked fat and had a stylist alter the dress to add sleeves.
        riccardo probably was laughing his ass off everytime he looked at her.

May 7, 2013
  2. Larry said:

Riccardo is openly gay so I don’t see how this is a big accomplishment.

May 7, 2013
  3. TheIndustryFox said:

If this sexual chocolate night cap did happen, this is a good look for Frank. Ricardo doesn’t just fuck anyone. I like that trophy case line J. Riccardo wouldn’t be fucking the likes of 2 Chainz or Future unless it was a benefit for him.

May 7, 2013
  4. TheIndustryFox said:

Frank Ocean has been moving up the ranks with his career. He is being invited to Fashion Weeks, attended the Met Ball where not nust anyone gets a ticket, and sitting with big fashion designers. Common people wouldn’t understand. This is what you strive for in the industry. Fucking small time rappers, producers, and dope boys is a thing of the past. He is in the big leagues now. Don’t be surprised if he starts separating himself from Odd Future.

May 7, 2013
  5. H2B said:

Re: Kim’s dress Joy Behar made me chuckle when she said it was a sectional bought at Raymour and Flanigan

May 7, 2013
  6. Kinky said:

May 7, 2013
  7. Dav' said:

yuck

May 7, 2013
  8. Well if he didn’t want his business in the street–he says he didn’t– IT IS!

May 8, 2013
    • Russel M. said:

Frank Ocean is an attention whore with a mediocre voice.

May 8, 2013
      • YColette said:

Attention whore? Frank hasn’t posted any pics of this guy,he hasn’t discussed his current love life.He has a good voice .He is a brilliant songwriter.But the most important thing he has the balls not to pretend to be straight unlike most Gay male artists in Rap and R&B.

May 9, 2013
  9. Zeus said:

Wow, I don’t what to say….

May 9, 2013
  10. Lisa said:

I freaking love your posts!!!!

May 11, 2013