Curtis Brown Is Not Ugly

tumblr_mvl8zyywJb1qk5j8to1_500when i featured baller cornerback wolf of the pittsburgh steelers,
curtis brown,
a while ago…
a couple foxholers said he was ugly.
maybe my eye sight is off,
but is this the face of an ugly wolf ?…

MblVh…not with those lips he aint!
*faint*
he has some swagg to him as well.
he kinda dresses like everyone else,
but future ( x fox swagg ) material?
well if he’s a good boy and rocks suits more.
i will say he does look like he is full of cock tho.
cocky that is.

lowkey: i swear all the fine wolves come out of texas.
yeah they do.

He is far from ugly. What is wrong with y’all? Dude is really handsome and those lips are kissable af. Looks like he got a lil bad boy in him too. I love the fact that he got a medium size body on him. It’s something about a man with mid-size body that turns me on.

The Foxes might could get this one, he looks like he would smash a dude if he was bad.

November 25, 2013
  2. Malcolm said:

i guess those people were blind…he’s far from ugly…he’s very sexy especially the lips…mhmm he can GET IT!!!!!

November 25, 2013
  3. kinky said:

everyone has their own taste but those lips hmmmmm the things they could do to me and J i starting to like a big nose man lol

November 25, 2013
  4. over it said:

I don’t find him attractive but I wouldn’t say he’s ugly

November 25, 2013
  5. Lindo said:

Ugly? Those who call him ugly should come up to Maine to see what real ugly is all about. Mmmm look at those lips! So soft looking, I wonder how they feel like.
    @Kinky I love men with big noses, but not bird noses or even pigs noses. I like noses that are somewhat shaped like triangles.

November 25, 2013
  6. Bad Brains said:

I think he just tore up his knee and is lost for the year.

November 25, 2013
  7. tajan said:

UGLY? GTFOH wow people I guess have their opinions, but this man is far from ugly, he is very easy on the eyes and sexy AF.

November 25, 2013
  8. perfectingMeB said:

He is sexy. He is photogenic. You might not like him but he isn’t ugly. Come on people….

November 25, 2013
  9. Jrock said:

He looks pretty damn good to me! Sexy ass lips and eyebrows!!!

November 25, 2013
  10. Nubiansol said:

Very sexy to me whoever said that they must have been ill!

November 26, 2013