Christmas, The Most Wonderful Flexing Time Of The Year!

ya know foxhole,
it’s funny.
someone asked me what i wanted for christmas today.
just a random question from a friend.
i completely forgot that is coming up.
i didn’t put up a tree,
as i usually never do,
but this year doesn’t feel all that merry.
a couple years ago,
my apartment would be filled with christmas music.
you could feel the christmas spirit down the hall.
now…
eh.
so when i was asked the question,
i didn’t hesitate on what i what i really wanted…

MY 3,000 CREDIT DEBT BE PAID OFF

silly,
i know,
but i can buy material shit when my money is right.
i had to use them when i was unemployed.
it is a low amount compared to others,
but i hate having anything overdue.
i want to go into this new year with a clean slate.
i’ve already gotten rid of anyone toxic so i’m good there.

don’t get me wrong tho,
i want all kind of fly shit i been keeping on my “need” list.
a new ipad,
brown
winter boots,
and some new threads are major key.
i don’t like being fly and having debts tho.
that lowkey depresses me.
anyhoo…

Are you guys getting anything special for yourself this Christmas?

…or will it be another day in the foxhole for ya?

1. Jammy said:

You ain’t never lying. I hate being late for anything. I don’t really get into the Xmas spirit of things but I do aspire to have a New Year’s resolution.

“To be wiser, to be more carefree, To find the proper wolf and to Fuk until 2019.” More success is thrown in there somewhere but I already consider myself successful in my own eyes.

December 10, 2017

^im with that!!!!!
      sounds about right lolol

December 10, 2017
  2. omar marks said:

I am with you Jamari. I am late to the party too. I am getting a tree on Friday and a reef for my door. I want to be in the spirit because I am very grateful for what God has brought me thru. I too have credit debt. which is a little bit more than your but I am trying to stay on a budget where I can pay off my debt by next year. Right now I am working on me. Working from within so 2018 will be great for me. I am with you removing toxic people from my life (while still praying for them)..

December 10, 2017

^love this omar.
      may the rest of your year be filled with blessings and the next be the key to unlock all your desires!

December 10, 2017
  3. CaramelHybrid said:

I feel you on that not wanting to be fly with debt. What’s the point I have about the same amount due. We’ll get there soon.

December 11, 2017
  4. SlayingDumbBiatches said:

It doesnt even feel like Christmas to me. It just so fucking weird.

December 11, 2017
  5. Christian said:

If I didn’t have young nieces and nephews…it wouldn’t feel like Christmas at all. It’s true that as you get older the holidays become just another day.
    One of these years I’m gonna say fuck everyone else and spend all my money on me and get me everything I want for the year! LOL

December 11, 2017
  6. Ronnie said:

The only thing special I got myself for christmas was mafia 3 collector’s edition it was cheap for a collector’s edition (29.00 it’s 25.00 now which damn I probably should have waited) so I decided to treat myself to something and a couple other games.

I find it weird that I’m not even 100% into the spirit the only thing I keep feeling is that next year is sooooo close and Black Panther is happening also storm’s new solo comic series is happening.

December 12, 2017
  7. B. Fears said:

it may not sound like much, but my whole life, I have wanted to take piano lessons. I’ve always put it off for one reason or another, but this year I am buying myself a keyboard and piano lessons!

December 13, 2017

^i love it!!!
      i hope you stick with it!!!

December 13, 2017